Register now for DOD Briefings!
The SAME FY2014 Department of Defense (DOD) and Federal Agency Program Briefings taking place March 26 is now open for registration. This event allows SAME Sustaining Member Companies to get an exclusive opportunity to preview the coming fiscal-year construction programs of the DOD and select federal agencies. The briefings will be held at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, North Bethesda, Md.
The SAME FY2014 DOD and Federal Agency Program Briefings includes a Panel featuring:
- Lt. Gen. Thomas P. Bostick, P.E., USA, U.S. Army Chief of Engineers and Commanding General, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- Maj. Gen. Timothy A. Byers, USAF, The Civil Engineer, HQ U.S. Air Force (USAF)
- Rear Adm. Katherine L. Gregory, P.E., CEC, USN, Commander, Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), and Chief of Civil Engineers
- Dorothy Robyn, Ph.D., Public Buildings Service Commissioner, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
- Glenn D. Haggstrom, SES, Principal Executive Director, Office of Acquisition, Logistics, and Construction, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Other highlights include two networking events such as the Networking Luncheon with remarks by SAME President Anthony F. “Tony” Leketa, P.E., F.SAME, SES (Ret.), Parsons; and a Networking Reception from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. To see the entire schedule, click here [PDF]. The deadline for online registration is Friday, March 15, 2013. Reserve your spot now!
The DOD Briefings precedes the Academy of Fellows (AOF) Luncheon & Investiture and the AOF Golden Eagle Dinner. Both events will take place March 27 at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, North Bethesda, Md.
To see all of our upcoming events, please go to www.same.org/calendar.