2013 JETC Committee & Council Events
SAME Committees and Councils will hold separate sessions during the upcoming 2013 Joint Engineer Training Conference & Expo (JETC), taking place May 21-24, at the San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, Calif.
Current and prospective members are welcome to attend! The meetings will allow participants to learn field-specific emerging topics and technologies as well as activities and plans for the upcoming year. In many cases, educational content will be presented allowing attendees to earn professional development hours. This is a great opportunity for all to learn and to become more involved.
Interested in attending? See meetings agenda below by clicking on each committee or council.
The Committee and Council meetings will be held Tuesday, May 21 from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Architectural Practice Committee
- Environmental Committee
- Energy and Sustainability Committee
- Facility Asset Management Committee
- International Committee
- Joint Engineer Contingency Operations Committee
- Outreach and Mentoring Programs
- Young Member Council
- College Outreach Committee
- Engineering & Construction Camps
- Academy of Fellows
- Small Business Council
- TISP Emergency Preparedness and Infrastructure Resilience
- Cyber Infrastructure Security Presentation
Learn more by going to SAME Committees & Councils for information on each group’s mission and to contact the chair with any questions.