Reminders for 2013 JETC attendees
The 2013 Joint Engineer Training Conference & Expo (JETC) is almost here! If you haven’t registered yet, please click here. For your convenience, on-site registration will also be available at Hall D Lobby of the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California.
See below for a list of information to help you plan for the conference.
Before you leave home:
- Please check the weather and see the dress code on our website so you can fill your suitcase with the proper attire. For the Ice Breaker, jeans are acceptable and we strongly encourage you to bring a jacket as temperatures will likely go down after sunset.
- Bring plenty of business cards, you will be networking a lot!
- We’ve made some schedule updates so please review the schedule here.
- Make a list of the companies you need to visit in the Exhibit Hall so you are sure to get business done. View the exhibitor list and exhibit hall floor plan here.
- Visit the Attendee Service Center to download and print materials such as the attendee list, pay any balances due, preview/edit your name badge, etc..
What’s new this year?
- Download the 2013 JETC Mobile App! Smartphone owners can now download the 2013 JETC app to their iPhone or Android device at no cost. By using the app, you can have easy access to useful event information such as session times, location and descriptions. Attendees can also find out more about the educational session speakers and view exhibiting companies through the app’s interactive floor plan.
- Visit the new 2013 JETC Professional Photography Studio. Need a professional photo for your company directory, resume or Linked In account? Come to the Professional Photography Studio in the JETC Exhibit Hall and have your photo taken. You will receive a complimentary hair and make-up touch up and portrait session in the studio. Select from one of four images to print out and digital copies of your photo will be e-mailed to you free of charge.
- The San Diego International Airport is located about 3 miles from Downtown San Diego and 10 minutes away from the San Diego Convention Center. Information on public transportation, car rentals, taxis, etc. can be found here.
- You can obtain a map of Downtown San Diego here.
Don’t forget to..
- Stop by the SAME Booth in the exhibit hall to meet SAME HQ staff, become a member or update your membership information, and learn about how you can be more involved in SAME.
We look forward to seeing you next week!