2013 SBC Educational Sessions
Posted on October 4, 2013 | By myadmin | 0 responses
Join us at the 2013 SBC as we present sessions on current topics of importance to Small Businesses in the A/E/C marketplace. 2013 SBC Educational Sessions include:
- Avoiding Design-Build Project Disasters
- Diversify your Portfolio with the Nation’s Infrastructure Projects
- When is a Claim Not a Claim? When is it a Request for Equitable Adjustment (REA)?
- Triangulating Human Resources, Safety and Risk Management for Successful Projects
- Safety is a Family Value – A History of Success at the New Camp Pendleton Hospital
- Overcoming Critical Accounting Challenges Despite Your $10 Back-Office Budget
- and Business Opportunity Briefings from USACE, Army, Department of Veterans Affairs, General Services Administration, Air Force, and NAVFAC.
Click here for more information on the 2013 SBC Educational Sessions.
There is no charge for current and active duty military and government employees representing their service branch to attend the SAME Small Business Conference. Spread the word!