2014 SBC: One Month Away!
Posted on November 12, 2014 | By Stephen Karl
10: That’s the number of Federal Agencies participating at the SAME 2014 Small Business Conference.
215: That’s the Sold Out number of exhibitors at the SAME 2014 Small Business Conference.
1,600+: That’s the number who have attended the SAME Small Business Conference each of the last couple years.
Free: You could be eligible for a Free Registration to a future JETC or SBC by participating in the 2014 Career Development Passport—a new feature debuting at the 2014 SBC where attendees can visit with a professional marketer to help spruce up your company’s business development materials; meet with a staffing expert to update your resume and LinkedIn profile; have a professional headshot photo taken; gain vital knowledge on continuing education opportunities to advance your career; even get a shoe shine to put your best foot forward!
The 2014 SAME Small Business Conference for Federal Engineering, Construction & Environmental Programs is coming to Kansas City, Dec. 9-11. If you’re a business large or small competing in the federal market, this is the conference to attend.
With 10 federal agencies participating, including 150 representatives from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the networking, business and career development opportunities at SBC are unparalleled. Hear from agency leaders and acquisition experts about upcoming business opportunities and get tips on competing for contracts with their agencies. Make success happen. Register to attend SBC today!
- Business Opportunity Briefings with Federal Agencies, including:
- Air Force Civil Engineer Center
- Air Force Installation & Mission Support Center
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. General Services Administration
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Department of the Army
- One-On-One Networking Sessions with Federal Agencies
- Sold-Out Exhibit Hall
- Awards Presentations
- Evening Networking Receptions in Exhibit Hall
- Education & Training Workshops Catering to Small Business Needs (PDHs available)